Maurizio Sarri is reportedly keen for the Chelsea board to back him in a transfer swoop for Napoli right-back Elseid Hysaj.
According to the Daily Mirror, the Italian tactician could be eyeing up another raid on his old club, following bringing in Jorginho in the summer;
The report suggests Hysaj could be targeted on loan, though Napoli would prefer a permanent sale for around £45million.
The 24-year-old could be an option to replace Cesar Azpilicueta, say the Mirror, while the likes of Victor Moses and Davide Zappacosta could be heading out of Stamford Bridge.
Either way, this seems a necessary addition to add some depth to our options at the back, with Hysaj perhaps a better attacking option from right-back than Azpilicueta, whose best form for us has come at left-back or as one of three centre-backs.
That said, Sarri could perhaps show a bit more imagination in the transfer market instead of constant moves for his former players, which has led to an over-reliance on Jorginho so far this season, and the bizarre move of N’Golo Kante to a more attacking role.;
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022