Chelsea have been in search of a better goalkeeper ever since Petr Čech departed from the club in 2015 to join city rivals Arsenal for a fee of £10 million, where he won another FA Cup before initially retiring in 2019; he returned as a player with Chelsea a year later.
With the advice of the Chelsea former goalkeeper Petr Čech, Chelsea boss Frank Lampard signed the Senegalese Edouard Mendy from French side Stade de Rennes.
Edouard Mendy has made only 7 appearances in the premier league yet lots of fans are calling him the best because of his performance in those 7 games.
No premier league goalkeeper has successfully saves percentage in the premier league than Edouard Mendy (83.3%)
The Senegalese have kept the most clean sheets (5) in the premier league alongside Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Hugo Lloris (5). But unless Hugo Lloris who kept 5 clean sheets in 11 games played, Edouard Mendy kept his own 5 clean sheets in 7 games played.
Edouard Mendy still remains the only first choice keeper in the premier league who is yet to concede two goals in a single match.
Here are some comments from Chelsea fans on Facebook after seeing this statistics of Edouard Mendy.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023