Spanish striker Alvaro Morata made history in Juventus’ 2-0 home defeat against Barcelona, in Wednesday’s Champions League clash.
Morata becomes the first player in Champions League history to score a hat-trick of disallowed goals.
Ousmane Dembele opened the scoring for Barcelona when he got on the score sheet in the 14th minute.
Álvaro Morata, who has had three goals ruled out for offside tonight against Barcelona, has been caught offside 13 times in the Champions League since the start of last season – only Timo Werner (also 13) can match his tally. ÁlVARo.
In the 15th minute Morata straightaway had the ball in the back of the net but after consultation with VAR the goal was disallowed for handball.
Morata hat-trick of offside goals 🔥 pic.twitter.com/7hMVP8HRJ6
— Galu (@PSGalu) October 28, 2020
On the half hour mark the Spaniard thought he had equalised for Juventus but this time it was ruled out for offside.
And 10 minutes into the second half Morata was on target once more VAR consultation overruled the goal.
Juventus are second on three points while Barcelona top the group after recording their second win.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023