Our beloved country Nigeria marks her 61th Independence Day celebration today October 1st, 2021 got your back and will help you in sending congratulatory messages to your friends, family, loved ones and every citizen in celebrating Nigeria’s Jubilee Independence – “Happy Independence Day Nigeria 2021!”
1. May you be independent in your thoughts and in your deeds, in order to create a blossoming paradise that future generations will be proud of. Happy Independence Day, Nigeria!
2. On this day, we remember all the grief and suffering that Nigerians had to endure to achieve the long-awaited freedom, independence, and sovereignty of our country. I congratulate all the inhabitants of this beautiful country – Nigeria. May joy, love, smile, luck and peace continue to thrive in our homeland.
3. Today is the day Nigeria celebrates its birthday, as an independent, sovereign country. And that is why I want to congratulate all Nigerians on this well-deserved holiday. Progress will always be our portion.
4. Dear Nigerians, today is a big day in our country -it is the celebration of our independence. Accept my sincere congratulations. May our politicians be reasonable, wise and prudent. May the people be law-abiding, active, creative and hardworking. May be build a powerful country together.
5. Today, I celebrate with my Nigerian brothers and sisters on our Independence Day. We are great people that have passed through a lot of struggles to be free. On this day, I wish everyone happiness, fun, laughter, smiles, and a cheerful spirit.
6. Today marks the date when the dream of our great-grandfathers for freedom became a reality. I wish all the Nigerian people good health, strong spirit and confidence in a brighter future.
7. Our Independence Day is more than just a holiday. It is a day to remind ourselves of how far we have come and how much we have done. It is a day of unity and togetherness. It is the day we put aside hostilities and come together as one big, unified family. Today is truly a special day for the nation. Happy Independence Day, Nigeria.
8. We fought for the independence and sovereignty of our home. The feeling of freedom fills my heart with so much satisfaction and pride, I can’t be more thankful to everyone who participated in this battle for freedom. Happy Independence Day!
9. Sovereignty of our nation has always been very important to every single one of us. Let’s celebrate this Independence Day and raise our glasses for everyone who has fought for it. Cheers!
10. A human being cannot live without freedom. We earned the right to be free and prosperous, to call this country our home. Let’s always remember everyone who fought for our peace. Happy Independence Day!
11. Today we celebrate every citizen of our country. You made our independence possible. You made this amazing life possible. Thank you for always caring for the future of our nation. Happy Independence Day!
12. Independence Day is an amazing opportunity to remind ourselves how hard we’ve worked for it. Through blood and tears, we fought for our freedom. We made our dreams a reality. Cheers to another year of independence!
13. From all of my heart I want to congratulate all people with this wonderful day. It‘s a big day for our country. Wish the best Independence Day!
14. Let’s salute our martyrs for the sacrifices they made and appreciate them for giving us today. Happy independence!
15. Independence is a special and precious gift of God. May our lives always remain independent, happy Independence Day.
16. As you celebrate this day, always have it in mind that no nation is perfect and it can only be made perfect by me and you. Happy independence, proud to be a citizen!
17. Let’s raise our hands and celebrate this day, let’s stand up so high to show respect for the great ones who died for our independence, let’s sing our national anthem with flags in hand and celebrate this wonderful day!
18. Today is the day, that our nation sings aloud, this is the day, that our liberty bells rings aloud, this is the day we shall start to remember what we truly stands for and celebrate our independence. Happy Independence Day.
19. Some people say that this day is not to be celebrated, but I often ask myself why. It’s a day which resembles a lot of happiness, because on this day we became and independent country! Happy Independence Day!
20. Being independent was the best thing that could have happened to our country. Without the final battle, we wouldn’t exist at all. That is why I’m so grateful it happened. Have a happy Independence Day!
21. Let us rejoice in happiness and indulge in celebration… Saluting them who made it possible… Who made our country stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Happy Independence Day!
22. Freedom is priceless; you can never buy it anywhere. Remember that the freedom you enjoy now was as a result of all the fights, hustles and struggles of many of our lost soldiers. Let us remember them and pray for their souls during this Independence Day. Happy Independence Day.
23. As our flag flies free in the wind today, please take a moment to savour truly what freedom is; and at what cost it came. Happy Independence Day.
24. The struggles by our heroes for independence has not ended. We can contribute our Quota by striving for prosperity and betterment of this great country. Have a blissful independence celebration.
25. If a man takes away someone’s freedom, he no longer has his freedom as well. We need to unite and fight against people who think they have the right to own other people’s lives. Happy Independence Day! Let’s all celebrate the great Freedom!
26. Let the spirit of patriotism glow in you. Let the spirit of a true fighter reflect in all that you do. Let us remain patient and tolerant. We should stop the unnecessary killing and maiming of another. Our country is delicate and special and we need to do all we can to ensure that we keep our country sane. Happy Independence Day.
27. Other might have forgotten, But never can i,The Flag of my country Furls very high, Happy Independence day..
28. My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
29. We are proud to be part of a glorious nation… And we hoist the flag high… Sending you warm wishes… on Happy Independence Day!
30. Independence a precious gift from God. May we always remain independent.. Wishing you a safe and happy Independence Day!
31. On this day, we remember all the grief and suffering that we had to endure to achieve the long-awaited freedom, independence, and sovereignty of our country. I congratulate all the inhabitants of this beautiful country and I wish you joy, love and prosperity. I pray that peace continue to thrive in our homeland.
32. Here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer as we celebrate our country’s independence!
34. I am pleased and honored to be a part of this peaceful and free nation. Wishing everyone a safe and happy Independence Day celebration.
35. Each time I remember those who laid down their lives for this day of freedom we are celebrating, tears roll down my cheeks. I wish they were alive today to see how the country is progressing toward greatness.
36. This day means life without boundaries and limits. It’s our freedom day, our Independence Day! I wish you the very best this day. Time to celebrate!
37. Today, I celebrate with my brothers and sisters on our Independence Day. We are great people that have passed through a lot of struggles to be free. On this day, I wish everyone happiness, fun, laughter, smiles, and a cheerful spirit.
38. Today marks the date when the dream of our great-grandfathers for freedom became a reality. I wish the citizens of this great nation good health, strong spirit and confidence in a brighter future.
39. On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit!
Happy Independence Day Quotes
1. Empires do not suffer emptiness of purpose at the time of their creation. It is when they have become established that aims are lost and replaced by vague ritual.
2. A sense of entitlement is a cancerous thought process that is void of gratitude and can be deadly to relationships, businesses, and even nations.
3. Nations survive and advance with brains, wise policies, and manpower — not through speeches and cheap populist agitation.
4. Perhaps that is the greatest crime of conquest–that a civilization is denied the right to evolve beyond its own embarrassment.
5. It is only barbarous nations who have a sudden growth after a victory
6. Even as individuals become families and families become communities, and communities become nations, so eventually must the nations draw together in peace.
7. Nations and governments come and go, but people remain, and therefore people are the ultimate foundation of what is real and worthy.
8. The life of nations no less than that of men is lived largely in the imagination.
9. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it….
George Bernard Shaw
10. If this country is ever demoralized, it will come from trying to live without work.
11. The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregard the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.
12. One person is nothing. Two people are a nation.
13. To keep any great nation up to a high standard of civilization there must be enough superior characters to hold the balance of power, but the very moment the balance of power gets into the hands of second-rate men and women, a decline of that nation is inevitable.
Christian D. Larson
14. For enslaving a nation, just kill the conscientious people, the rest can be bought.
15. By the fall of 1918, it was clear that a nation’s prosperity, even its very survival, depended on securing a safe, abundant supply of cheap oil.
16. Every nation determines its own destiny; the clever the nation, the better the fate!
Mehmet Murat ildan
17. Even if you succeed in study and business, if your nation collapses, then what good is it for?
18. Peace is normally a great good, and normally it coincides with righteousness, but it is righteousness and not peace which should bind the conscience of a nation as it should bind the conscience of an individual; and neither a nation nor an individual can surrender conscience to another’s keeping.
19. A nation will never be vanished by subjugation or oppression, unless they get used to.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA !
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some of the content on this website are not ours but taken from different platforms globally. Furtherance, we acknowledge our sources and leave their links/social media handles to promote their works