Chelsea complete £18m signing of teenage midfielder Andrey Santos – Brazilian club Vasco de Gama announce – as they continue to build for the future with THREE young arrivals in January
Official, confirmed. Andrey Santos has signed as new Chelsea player on long term contract from Vasco da Gama.
Chelsea to pay £13m + £7m in add-ons for Andrey Santos from Vasco. A five-year deal is in place.
Follows David Datro Fofana completing a medical at #CFC yesterday over a £8.6m move from Molde:
- Chelsea have completed the signing of Andrey Santos from Vasco da Gama
- The 18-year-old Brazilian will now join the Blues for a fee of around £18million
- Santos is Chelsea’s third January transfer window signing in the opening week
- TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: Follow all the latest news as clubs start to make moves
Chelsea have completed the signing of Vasco da Gama midfielder Andrey Santos for £18million, as they continue to build towards the future.
The 18-year-old wonderkid has been attracting interest from numerous elite clubs such as Manchester City and Newcastle – but the Blues have won the race with his Brazilian club confirming the news.
His signature continues along the theme of building for the future under the new ownership of Todd Boehly as they’ve already completed the signings of Benoit Badiashile and Molde starlet David Datro Fofana this month.
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023