Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud was in red hot form for his club, as they sealed top spot qualification against Sevilla in Spain.
It was a perfect hat trick for Olivier Giroud, alongside a well taken penalty to make it 5 goals in two games, for him in the Uefa champions league this season.
His four goals saw him set four records on the night, and they are as follows.
1. He Is The Oldest player to score 4 goals
After Olivier Giroud scored four goals against Sevilla, he become the oldest player in the history of the Uefa champions league competition to score four, in a single match at the age of 34.
2. He Has More Ucl goals than Zidane, Ronaldo & Villa
The French striker now has 16 champions league career goals, after netting four at Sevilla. Such means that he now has more Ucl goals than legendary players such as Ronaldo Delima, Zinedine Zidane & David Villa.
3. First Chelsea player to score four goals in a game since 2010
Olivier Giroud now becomes the first Chelsea player to score four goals in a single match for the blues since March 2010, after Frank Lampard put four past Aston Villa.
4. First player to score four goals in the champions league game for Chelsea
Lastly, the French man became the very first Chelsea player in history of the Uefa champions league to score four goals in a single match.
Do you think he deserves to start against Leeds in the Epl? Please do well to like and follow thanks.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023