Out of Favour Eden Hazard Set To Leave Real Madrid
in January to Look for Game Time
When questioned about the futures of Hazard and fellow out-of-favor wide receiver Marco Asensio, Carlo Ancelotti was evasive. It was “difficult to answer,” he said. “I am confident in their support, and that is plenty. I have no idea how long they will play for.
Since leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid in 2019, Eden Hazard has found it difficult to justify his €146.1 million price tag, and things don’t appear to be getting any better for the Belgian winger any time soon.
In the current La Liga season, Hazard has only played for 39 minutes, coming off the bench to play brief cameos in wins over Almeria and Celta Vigo. On Saturday, he did not make an appearance against Real Betis.
In the 2-1 victory that kept Real at the top of the La Liga standings, Brazilian duo Vinicius Junior and Rodrygo both scored goals. Federico Valverde has also moved ahead of Hazard in Real’s first-team competition.
“I changed the game to add more vigor, and Rudiger was subsequently strengthened in the air as a result. I brought in Kroos and Dani Ceballos at the 1-1 mark to add quality. We didn’t need to add Hazard and Asensio with the score at 2-1,” Ancelotti said.
Given that Real is keeping an eye on Endrick, a Brazilian prodigy, among other players, Hazard’s days in Madrid appear to be numbered, according to Marca.
Although his wife was expecting their fifth child when he turned down offers from Juventus, Newcastle, and returning to Chelsea in January, it appears los Blancos have finally had enough of their misfiring winger.
Since a 2-2 tie with Sevilla in May 2021, Hazard has not scored a league goal for Real
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023