Chelsea have every member of the first-team squad now back in training, with England trio Mason Mount, Reece James, and Ben Chilwell, Italy duo Jorginho and Emerson, as well as Brazil captain Thiago Silva all joining up at Cobham today, as confirmed by the club’s social media accounts. (César Azpilicueta and Andreas Christensen had returned late last week already.)
All six of today’s returnees were involved in finals of summer international tournaments, with England and Italy contesting the final of Euro 2020/1 and Brazil reaching the final of the Copa América.
Mount was of course heavily involved for England as was Jorginho for Italy and Silva for Brazil. James played a fair amount as well, while Emerson stepped up for the Azzurri following Leonardo Spinazzola’s injury. Chilwell didn’t see any match action, but was obviously involved in training and such.
Hopefully they’re all recharged and ready to go and keep driving Chelsea to even greater heights (especially Mount and James, who need to keep carrying the flag for the Academy).
(And now Thomas Tuchel has to make even more big decisions about the squad.)
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023