Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is reportedly in talks to join French champions Paris Saint-Germain – just weeks after signing for Chelsea.
He spent just six months at the Catalan club after arriving in a controversial move from Arsenal at the end of the January transfer window.
But Aubameyang chose to leave Barcelona for Chelsea this summer after the La Liga side signed Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich.
The Gabon international could now be set for another transfer at the end of the season.
According to French outlet Foot Mercato, PSG have held talks with Chelsea over a possible summer move for the striker.
Although Aubameyang has made a promising start at Chelsea, scoring two goals in his four appearances, the west London club are reportedly willing to allow him to leave.
Aubameyang only signed a two-year deal, with the option of a further year, at Chelsea last month.
But he was signed under former manager Thomas Tuchel, who was sacked just weeks after Aubameyang’s arrival and replaced with Graham Potter.
According to the report, Aubameyang is “already planning” for a potential move to Paris in the summer.
PSG head coach Christophe Galtier previously managed the striker during his two-year spell at French club St-Etienne between 2011 and 2013.
For now, Aubameyang remains with Chelsea and will hope to continue his good form, having scored in his last two appearances against Crystal Palace and AC Milan.
Chelsea next face Wolves at Stamford Bridge on Saturday in the Premier League.
They will then travel to face Milan in Italy on Tuesday in the reverse fixture of last week’s Champions League clash, which ended in a 3-0 win for the Blues in west London.
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023