Players Potter Needs To Play Against Wolves To Avoid Division In The Dressing Room
Chelsea FC will be hosting Wolves at Stamford Bridge tomorrow in a Premier League game as they look to extend their winning run under Potter. However here are the three Chelsea players the manager needs to play tomorrow to avoid division in the Chelsea dressing room:
1. Dennis Zakaria
The midfielder is yet to feature for Chelsea this season which explains why he’s among the players Potter needs to give minutes tomorrow.
The defensive midfielder who joined from Juventus on loan will be hoping that the manager has him in mind against Wolves to avoid not ending his period at the club like Saul Niguez last season.
Kante is unfit for the game leaving Potter with fewer options and tomorrow might be the day Chelsea fans will see Zakaria in action.
2. Christian Pulisic
The American has been coming into Chelsea games this season as a substitute and he will be looking forward to impressing tomorrow if Potter grants him some minutes.
Pulisic has just an assist so far this season and will be looking forward to scoring his first goal if he’s given a chance tomorrow.
3. Hakim Ziyech
The Moroccan is yet to start a game for Chelsea this season and tomorrow’s game is an opportunity if Potter will count on him as he has been impressive in training.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023