As per the normal way of life these days, another football player has been announced to have tested positive for Covid-19.
Thankfully for said player, Brazilian international Gabriel Menino, he was asymptomatic and is well, but there could be implications for his Brazilian team mates who had been training with him on international duty.
One of which is Chelsea centre back Thiago Silva. We have not heard anything other than he and the rest of the squad are doing fine and carrying on as normal, as reported by WAGNH.
But they will have to take another round of Covid-19 tests over the weekend to ensure that none of the other players will be positive.
Perhaps the odd thing here was that Menino tested negative on Monday, but a second test carried out on Wednesday came back positive.
We will keep our fingers crossed for Silva and the rest of the squad, and lets hope this was an error in the test.
- Mike Dean admits he got Marc Cucurella/ Cristian Romero VAR decision wrong during Chelsea vs Spurs August 18, 2022
- Chelsea hopeful of sealing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deal August 18, 2022
- Watch Apollon vs Olympiacos Live Streaming Match #APOLOLY August 18, 2022
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022