As per the normal way of life these days, another football player has been announced to have tested positive for Covid-19.
Thankfully for said player, Brazilian international Gabriel Menino, he was asymptomatic and is well, but there could be implications for his Brazilian team mates who had been training with him on international duty.
One of which is Chelsea centre back Thiago Silva. We have not heard anything other than he and the rest of the squad are doing fine and carrying on as normal, as reported by WAGNH.
But they will have to take another round of Covid-19 tests over the weekend to ensure that none of the other players will be positive.
Perhaps the odd thing here was that Menino tested negative on Monday, but a second test carried out on Wednesday came back positive.
We will keep our fingers crossed for Silva and the rest of the squad, and lets hope this was an error in the test.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023