Matchday 13 of the English Premier League saw 10 matches been played from midweek to Thursday.
December is always a busy month in the EPL and despite the pandemic, the 2020/21 season is not an exception.
Chelsea who kicked off the matchday lost again, this time to Wolves. Manchester City was held to a 1-1 draw by struggling West Brom.
The big match of the week was Liverpool taking on Tottenham and the defending champions came out tops in that one.
Arsenal managed to salvage a draw at home this time, and Aubameyang scored his second goal of the season after a long drought.
Marcus Rashford’s brace helped Manchester United to a hard-fought victory over bottom tabled Sheffield United.
As usual, the top players from every matchday are fused into a team based on their performances, and here are the top performers in each position for week 13.
Goalkeeper: Nick Pope (Burnley)
Defenders: Holgate (Everton), Adarabioyo (Fulham), & El Mohamady (Aston Villa)
Midfielders: Marcus Rashford (ManchesterUnited), Harrison (Leeds United), Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City), & Aubamegang (Arsenal)
Forwards: McGoldrick (Sheffield United), Rodrigo (Leeds United), Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
As you can see, no Chelsea player made it to the list this time around due to the poor performance against Wolves.
But Manchester United got two players on the list.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023