Pulisic And Havertz Return As Chelsea Players Train At Cobham Ahead Of Newcastle Trip
It was a sunny Thursday afternoon session at the Cobham as the blues returned to training following the international break. A couple of first team players were present during Thursday’s session which took pace at the club’s training facility in Surrey.
Among the players present were new and impressive left back Ben Chilwell and his England teammates Reece James, Mason Mount and Callum Hudson Odoi.
There was also some good news in the form of players returning from injury layoffs. Kai Havertz is among the returnees after completing his mandatory isolation period following a positive coronavirus test weeks ago. The German trained alone however and is still a doubt for the Newcastle game this weekend.
Another returning player is Christian Pulisic, the American is reported to have returned to the training grass at Cobham. Manager Frank Lampard however said yesterday that the Newcastle trip may be too soon for both Pulisic and Havertz.
Chelsea vs Newcastle Match Preview
Chelsea travel to Tyneside on Saturday to take on Newcastle at St James’ park. The blues will be hoping to continue their impressive run of form following impressive wins against Burnley, Sheffield and Rennes. They scored 10 goals in those 3 games, conceding just once with two shutouts.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023