Unlike in that first game, Chelsea players will be in better physical shape and we could expect a better football compared to the first game against Club America.
Below are few things every Chelsea should watch out for as the match kicks of by 12:30am tomorrow.
Raheem Sterling debut. Thomas Tuchel openly confessed that the winger is ready and eager to Kickstart his Chelsea career and fans could expect to see him in action today.
Raheem Sterling training session with his teammates via Instagram photos.
No Kalidou Koulibaly. This game might be too soon for the new center back as he is behind the rest in fitness and match sharpness.
Kalidou Koulibaly could seat out this game via Instagram photos.
Attacking talents on parade. Chelsea coach could be tempted to try out different attacking combinations upfront with all his attackers ready and hungry for some minutes under their belt.
Attacking wealth could be on display via Instagram photos
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023