Nike have reportedly put a complaint in to Chelsea regarding the tweets of a former Blues player.
Much has been said about recent Nike kits and to be honest, they’ve had some pretty horrific attempts designing new Chelsea home kits, and the latest has caused a storm as well.
Former Chelsea player Paul Canoville has been vocal in his bemusement for the kits, so much so that he says Nike have complained to Chelsea about them!
It certainly isn’t going to deter him from fighting for better kits designs, and fair play!
- Chelsea Transfer: Thiago Silva welcomes Neymar to Chelsea June 28, 2022
- “He has to go to Chelsea” – Blues defender urges club to sign star, transfer would be ‘for the best June 28, 2022
- Big Blow to Chelsea as Ousmané Dembélé has decided to renew his contract with Barcelona. June 27, 2022
- DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed June 26, 2022
- Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo June 26, 2022