Reece James pens message as attacker confirms departure from Chelsea
According to reports, Chelsea defender Reece James has reacted to the departure of 25-year-old Chelsea player Charly Musonda with a heartfelt message.
However, this comes after Musonda, who has been at Stamford Bridge for a decade confirmed his departure from Chelsea when his contract expires this summer.
Musonda made only seven first-team appearances for the Blues throughout his 10 years deal with the Blues as he was mostly out on loan after coming through the academy
His injury-hit career has been one of the main issues that slowed down his football career and stop him from shining like some of his colleagues.
Reacting to Musonda’s departure, James revealed how much the Belgian winger helped him when he was making a breakthrough at Stamford Bridge.
“Good luck brother. You took me under your wing when I was in the academy and showed me the way. Memories for a lifetime. Thank you always,” James said on his Instagram story.
James has gone on to become one of the key players in Chelsea’s first team under manager Thomas Tuchel
- Arsenal Reach Verbal Agreement With Manchester City, Set To Sign Gabriel Jesus For £45 Million June 24, 2022
- Roca, Fabio & 14 Other Players Who’ve Completed Transfers & Will Compete In The 2022/23 EPL Season June 24, 2022
- 16 Done Deal that have been completed by premier league clubs so far in the transfer window. June 23, 2022
- Transfer News: Chelsea completes official deal, player completes medicals ahead of move. June 23, 2022
- Chelsea striker targets – latest transfer odds: Bookies reveal full list of forwards who could replace Romelu Lukaku June 22, 2022