Manchester United will be looking to build on last weekend’s derby draw when they travel to bottom club Sheffield United this evening.
Having crashed out of the Champions League with defeat to RB Leipzig last week, United steadied the ship with Saturday’s drab 0-0 draw against Manchester City.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be desperate to see his side take three points, particularly with the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Leicester, Southampton and Tottenham already having slipped up earlier in the week. A big win will send his side into fifth spot, just a point behind second-placed Spurs with a game in hand.
Chris Wilder’s side have picked up just one point so far this season, against fellow strugglers Fulham.
Sheffield United vs Manchester United prediction: 0-2 away win
Despite their desperate run of results, Sheffield United have rarely been hammered so Solskjaer’s men may not have things all their own way.
However, the Blades have been so blunt going forwards it is difficult to see how they get anything out of the game.
( ES Composite )
Date, kick-off time and venue
Sheffield United vs Manchester United is scheduled for an 8pm kick-off on Thursday, December 17, 2020.
- Watch PSV Eindhoven vs Monaco Live Streaming Match #PSVMON #UCL #PSVASM August 9, 2022
- Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR August 7, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match August 7, 2022
- Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL August 7, 2022