Six Everton First Teams Players That Will Not Be Available For Chelsea Clash Thursday
Everton tackle Chelsea on Thursday, the Toffees will hope to get back to winning ways after a 3-1 lost to Crystal Palace on Sunday.
The Raphael Benitez has come under intense scrutiny after managing to pick up just four points in their last 10 games.
Chelsea on the other hand needed a penalty to defeat Leeds United on Saturday to get all three points. The blues are one of the title contenders and will hope to take the maximum points at home.
Ahead of the match, Everton will be without the services of their six first team players. Here are the players that will be absent according to reports;
Brazilian forward Richarlison is still sidelined for several weeks due to calf injury he sustain against Crystal Palace.
Andros Townsend, Seamus Coleman also picked up a minor injuries and will not be available for selection on Thursday.
Lucas Digne recently returned the squad but sadly the French international won’t feature due to his illness.
Striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin continues his recovery from a quad injury, he will not feature against Chelsea.
Columbian center back Yerry Mina is struggling with a Calf injury.
Attacker Tom Davies sustained a knee injury and is not available for selection.
Rafael Benitez is hoping to have Allan back on time ahead of the clash. But it looks very unlikely as the Brazilian will not be in the squad.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023