Thibaut Courtois is behind Real Madrid’s 14th UEFA Champions League success, with the Belgian star produced a masterclass display in mouthwatering clash against Liverpool last night.
Courtois, 30, produced a stunning performances as he used all parts of his body including legs, chest and the face to pulling off a string of stunning saves to deny Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.
The Belgian international had 24 shots fired at him from a determined Liverpool side, making nine saves – denying the Reds the chance to win a treble of trophies this season.
Courtois’s nine saves against Liverpool, means is the first shot-stopper to recorded most saves in the UEFA Champions League final.
The Belgian keeper was not only the key to winning the final, he was an essential part of Madrid’s entire championship run. Courtois recorded 61 saves this UEFA Champions League this season in 14 games
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023