Many football fans likes comparing players especially the team their support. This has been the same case with this two left back, Alex Telles to new Manchester United left back and Ben Chilwell the new Chelsea FC left back.
Alex Telles is a Brazilian left back who plays for Manchester United. Alex Telles was signed by Manchester United on the 5th of August 2020 from FC Porto.
Since the start of 2018/19 season, Alex Telles gas directly been involved in a total of 38 goals(16 goals and 22 assist) in 92 matches for Porto in all competitions.
Alex Telles has and average crosses of 2.3 per match at an accuracy of 27%, he also has a dribble success rate of 52%.
Telles also boast with a ball interception of 1.5 averagely in a match.
Ben Chilwell is an England left back who plays for Chelsea FC. Chilwell was signed by Chelsea during the summer transfer window from Leicester City.
Since the start of 2018/19 season, Ben Chilwell had been directly involved in total of 11 goals( 2 goals and 9 assist) in 64 appearances for Leicester City.
Chilwell averages 0.7 crosses at 19% accuracy, the Englishman averages 0.7 dribbles per game with a success rate of 36%.
Chilwell also averages 1.1 interceptions per game.
At this juncture I will leave you the fans to determine who is the best between this two players, no sentiment please.
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023