Tammy Abraham: Chelsea striker completes medical ahead of £34m transfer to Roma
Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has completed a medical ahead of joining Roma for £34m.
Talks progressed positively after Roma general manager Tiago Pinto met the striker in London on Thursday, and the Serie A side believe he will be a key part of boss Jose Mourinho’s plans.
Abraham is expected to sign a five-year contract worth £4m a year after tax.
Chelsea will have €80m buyback option on the 23-year-old, which can be triggered in the summer of 2023.
Abraham fell out of favour at Chelsea once Thomas Tuchel replaced Frank Lampard at Stamford Bridge, despite finishing last season as the club’s joint-top scorer with 12 goals.
The arrival of Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan for a club-record £97.5m pushed the player further down the pecking order and all but ended the possibility of him staying in the Premier League.
Fellow Serie A side Atalanta and Arsenal also expressed an interest in Abraham, but Chelsea’s preference was always to sell him to a foreign club.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023