Kai Havertz has continued to share an insight about how he’s getting along in London.
The 21-year-old sealed a move from Bayer Leverkusen to Chelsea last summer after Chelsea paid his asking price to the German club.
Kai Havertz has been settling down quite well at Chelsea as the Germany youngster has scored four goals which include an Hat trick and has completed three assists in 13 appearances for the Blues.
While speaking to Chelsea’s YouTube Channel on a programme called ‘unscripted,’ Kai Havertz mentioned that he’s not having any language barrier issue as he speaks English and that the German-speaking players in the club are also helping.
He told ‘Unscripted’ that: “Of course it’s easier for me to have some German-speaking players here, we have Timo, Toni Rudiger, Pulisic and Kovacic can also speak German which is good for me.”
“But I can speak English as well so I have a good relationship with every Player.”
Kai Havertz named Timo Werner, Antonio Rudiger, Christian Pulisic and Mateo Kovacic as the Players that understand the German language in the squad.
Christian Pulisic is an American but the Winger spent a better part of his youth at Borrusia Dortmund in Germany having rise through the ranks of the club’s academy.
He went ahead to confirmed that He and Timo Werner had a relationship before Chelsea, He said; “Timo and I are big friends and It was very important for me that he made the step and I made it too.”
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022