It is no mirage that the addition of the Brazilian veteran to the Chelsea defence has really helped improve the team a lot this season, having six clean sheets and a goal in his last six games for the club. After international duties, the player is set to miss the next two games not due to injury but to rest and regain match fitness for the London Derby on the 28 of November 2020.
The 36 year old player who recently complained of headaches after games due to the high paced and aerial battles in his premier league game has now been placed under game-Time management by the club head coach Frank Lampard, this would give others like Fikayo Tomori and Antonio Rudiger the opportunity to fight for the team shirt.
Chelsea who play Newcastle this Saturday stand a chance at being league leaders at least for thirty minutes if not longer perhaps they win. The head coach would be holding his press conference tomorrow with total details on final squad list going to tyneside..
- Watch PSV Eindhoven vs Monaco Live Streaming Match #PSVMON #UCL #PSVASM August 9, 2022
- Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR August 7, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match August 7, 2022
- Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL August 7, 2022