Thiago silva to miss next two Chelsea games to return against Spurs
It is no mirage that the addition of the Brazilian veteran to the Chelsea defence has really helped improve the team a lot this season, having six clean sheets and a goal in his last six games for the club. After international duties, the player is set to miss the next two games not due to injury but to rest and regain match fitness for the London Derby on the 28 of November 2020.
The 36 year old player who recently complained of headaches after games due to the high paced and aerial battles in his premier league game has now been placed under game-Time management by the club head coach Frank Lampard, this would give others like Fikayo Tomori and Antonio Rudiger the opportunity to fight for the team shirt.
Chelsea who play Newcastle this Saturday stand a chance at being league leaders at least for thirty minutes if not longer perhaps they win. The head coach would be holding his press conference tomorrow with total details on final squad list going to tyneside..
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023