Thomas Tuchel can copy Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino’s formula to avoid Chelsea nightmare
Thomas Tuchel can copy Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino formula to avoid Chelsea nightmare
The West London side Chelsea currently are on 0:1 win advantage against the Spanish La liga leader Athletico Madrid in the second leg of Champions League round of sixteen as Stamford Bridge next week.
However, the Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel can also apply the same technique that was use by his former side Paris Saint Germain, and jurgen klopp side Liverpool in order to get a win against Athletico Madrid.
The aforementioned name of clubs triumphs Against their opponents in their second leg, where Paris Saint Germain held FC Barcelona to a 1:1 draw, making the aggregate 5:2.
After the France international striker Olivier Giroud send Chelsea to a one goal win against Athletico Madrid at Wanda Metropolitano stadium, it will be tremendous to note that a goalless draw or any kind of victory for the blues as Stamford Bridge will be enough to ensure the Blues are in the quarter-final and semi-final draw, which takes place next week.
The good news is that all the team who were victorious in the first leg round of sixteen, heading into their respective second legs all prevailed – some in more dramatic fashion than others. Like the premier League current Champions Liverpool.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023