Three Chelsea on loan players that may likely break into Chelsea first team next season.
1. Conor Gallagher
Chelsea on loan Midfielder Conor Gallagher has been a revelation since making the decision to join Crystal Palace on loan this season rather than remain with parent club Chelsea FC.
Conor Gallagher has been a star in a Patrick Vieira rejuvenated side that has proved many onlookers wrong this season as they bravely take on their opposition with an attractive style of play.
2. Armando Broja
Chelsea striker Armando Broja now has 2 goals in 2 Premier League matches for Southampton and looks to be a special talent. The 21years old striker has caught the attention of a lot of people and that is not limited to just Saints and Saint supporters.
According to a new report from goal.com, Chelsea football club would be able to recall the striker this January if they want to. This could be very detrimental to Southampton if Armando Broja continues to perform the way he has been because Southampton have had a hard time scoring goals.
3. Levi Colwill
This Chelsea defender is widely touted as the next John Terry due to his similarity in physique and playing style. Levi Colwill has been impressing with Huddersfield Town in the Championship this season, playing eleven games for them and keeping 6 clean sheets so far
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023