As the winter transfer window will soon open in January, many clubs in Europe have been shown interest in some players that want to join their club.
Chelsea is one of four clubs interested in signing David Alaba. The experienced 28-year-old, who has been capped 73 times by Austria, is expected to demand a massive £350,000-per-week wage, which would see him become Chelsea’s highest earner by far. This means that if Chelsea is ready to sign David Alaba, he will be Chelsea’s highest-earning player.
Manchester United have added Brighton center-back to their wish center-back winter signing. Manchester United have already list Dayot Upamecano and Rafael Varane as their possible signing in January.
Paris Saint-Germain are readying a loan bid for Dele Alli with Tottenham prepared to let the midfielder leave next month.
PSG is set to make a loan swoop for Alli, as they renew their interest having been the prime candidates to sign him throughout the summer.
Marcus Rashford says he wants to stay at Manchester United for the rest of his career and has given his word to the club. The Red Devils star made the vow shortly after winning the Sports Journalists’ Association’s (SJA) Sport for Social Change awards, following his incredible efforts this year in the fight against child food poverty.
Sheffield United are considering the move of Manchester United defender, Marcus Rojo.
Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta is keen to sign Manchester City and Spain defender, Eric Garcia.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023