Tottenham hope to have Serge Aurier back for the trip to Crystal Palace on Sunday.
The right-back recovered from a knock to face Arsenal last weekend but did not play in Thursday’s Europa League win over Royal Antwerp.
Matt Doherty deputised, but Aurier should be fit. Meanwhile, Erik Lamela is on the comeback trail after an Achilles injury but is unlikely to be involved.
Giovani Lo Celso played the full 90 minutes in a man-of-the-match display against Antwerp, so could drop to the bench, with both Tanguy Ndombele and Moussa Sissoko coming off the bench and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg rested entirely.
Harry Kane and Heung-min Son are expected to start, with Steven Bergwijn currently Jose Mourinho’s favourite to complete the front three. Gareth Bale and Dele Alli will be hoping reduced minutes – or no minutes at all – could see them given another opportunity.
Expect Eric Dier and Toby Alderweireld to come back in, with Sergio Reguilon taken off at half-time in midweek for tactical reasons.
Predicted XI (4-3-3): Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon; Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Ndombele; Bergwijn, Kane, Son
Sunday 2.15pm, Sky Sports
Venue: Selhurst Park
Referee: Kevin Friend
Last meeting: Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham (July, 2020)
Tottenham squad from: Lloris, Hart, Gazzaniga, Doherty, Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon, Tanganga, Davies, Reguilon, Winks, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Fernandes, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli, Bergwijn, Bale, Moura, Son, Kane, Vinicius
- Arsenal Reach Verbal Agreement With Manchester City, Set To Sign Gabriel Jesus For £45 Million June 24, 2022
- Roca, Fabio & 14 Other Players Who’ve Completed Transfers & Will Compete In The 2022/23 EPL Season June 24, 2022
- 16 Done Deal that have been completed by premier league clubs so far in the transfer window. June 23, 2022
- Transfer News: Chelsea completes official deal, player completes medicals ahead of move. June 23, 2022
- Chelsea striker targets – latest transfer odds: Bookies reveal full list of forwards who could replace Romelu Lukaku June 22, 2022