Tottenham hope to have Serge Aurier back for the trip to Crystal Palace on Sunday.
The right-back recovered from a knock to face Arsenal last weekend but did not play in Thursday’s Europa League win over Royal Antwerp.
Matt Doherty deputised, but Aurier should be fit. Meanwhile, Erik Lamela is on the comeback trail after an Achilles injury but is unlikely to be involved.
Giovani Lo Celso played the full 90 minutes in a man-of-the-match display against Antwerp, so could drop to the bench, with both Tanguy Ndombele and Moussa Sissoko coming off the bench and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg rested entirely.
Harry Kane and Heung-min Son are expected to start, with Steven Bergwijn currently Jose Mourinho’s favourite to complete the front three. Gareth Bale and Dele Alli will be hoping reduced minutes – or no minutes at all – could see them given another opportunity.
Expect Eric Dier and Toby Alderweireld to come back in, with Sergio Reguilon taken off at half-time in midweek for tactical reasons.
Predicted XI (4-3-3): Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon; Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Ndombele; Bergwijn, Kane, Son
Sunday 2.15pm, Sky Sports
Venue: Selhurst Park
Referee: Kevin Friend
Last meeting: Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham (July, 2020)
Tottenham squad from: Lloris, Hart, Gazzaniga, Doherty, Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon, Tanganga, Davies, Reguilon, Winks, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Fernandes, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli, Bergwijn, Bale, Moura, Son, Kane, Vinicius
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023