Chelsea announce official deal:
Chelsea defender Emerson joins Westham for £15m
West Ham have signed left-back Emerson Palmieri from Chelsea in a deal understood to be worth £15m.
The 28-year-old Italy international has joined the Hammers on a four-year contract, with a one-year option, for £13m plus £2m in add-ons. Palmieri spent last season on loan at Lyon and has struggled to become a regular at Stamford Bridge since his 2018 move from Roma.
“I can’t wait to get started in a West Ham shirt,” Palmieri said.
“I’m very happy to be here and to arrive here. It’s a big challenge for me, it’s a big team, so I’m very happy to be here and I’m ready”.
Everton want either Gallagher or Broja on loan as part of deal for Gordon
Everton have asked Chelsea to include either England midfielder Conor Gallagher or Albania international Armando Broja, 20, on loan as part of the deal to sign 21-year-old forward Anthony Gordon.
Chelsea have offered £50million up front plus £10m in add-ons for Gordon, who has told Everton he wants to move to Stamford Bridge.
A bid of £40m for Gordon was rejected by the Toffees earlier in August, however, they are willing to do business this time around.
But Everton are interested in bringing Gallagher or Broja, who starred in loan spells at Crystal Palace and Southampton respectively last season, on board as part of the deal.
Midfielder Gallagher started in Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat at Leeds last weekend but is fighting for a place in the first team. Meanwhile, striker Broja has made two appearances from the bench this season.
Toffees boss Frank Lampard confirmed Chelsea’s interest in his player but insisted Everton won’t simply step aside and let their player leave
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023