Here are some of the latest transfer news from some of Europe’s top news outlets..
Ousmane Dembele ‘closes in’ on Chelsea transfer to become first Todd Boehly signing.
According to the Mirror, Barcelona star Ousmane Dembele is closing in on a move to Premier League giants Chelsea football club. The 25 year old will be a free agent at the end of this month and Chelsea are reportedly making moves to bring him in as Todd Boehly’s first high profile signing.
[ Mirror Football ]
Sergej Milinkovic Savic Ready To Join Manchester United.
According to Givemesports, Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is ready to seal a move to Old Trafford once the transfer window officially opens in a few days time. The midfielder is entering the final 2 years of his contract so Lazio are not in a hurry to sell him. New Manchester United boss Erik Ten Hag is said to be an admirer of the midfielder.
Arsenal Wants Inter Milan Defender.
According to Sportbible, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is keen to sign Inter Milan defender Federico Dimarco. The Gunners are looking at the Italian star as a back up for injury prone Kieran Tierney. Signing the defender could cost Arsenal north of £20m.
Nkunku Refuses To Rule Out RB Leipzig Exit.
According to Italian journalist, Fabrizio Romano, RB Leipzig star Christopher Nkunku has refused to rule out a move to another club this summer.
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023