Inter Milan seals Lukaku loan deal
According to report made online, Inter Milan has come to an agreement with Chelsea over Lukaku return. The Belgium International has not hidden his desire to go back to his former club Inter Milan after his poor performance at Chelsea, in which he scored 15 Goals in 44 matches last season.
Chelsea new owner Todd Boehly has stated that Lukaku departure from the team was for the best before Lukaku made it clear how determined he was to leave Chelsea.
Chelsea are planning to sign Bayern Munich Hitman Roberto Lewandowski as Romero Lukaku’s replacement this summer.
Burnley interested in signing Majeed Ashimeru
The Ghana International player made 40 appearances and he scored 3 goals and gave 2 assist in the recent concluded season.
- Chelsea Transfer: Thiago Silva welcomes Neymar to Chelsea June 28, 2022
- “He has to go to Chelsea” – Blues defender urges club to sign star, transfer would be ‘for the best June 28, 2022
- Big Blow to Chelsea as Ousmané Dembélé has decided to renew his contract with Barcelona. June 27, 2022
- DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed June 26, 2022
- Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo June 26, 2022