Inter Milan seals Lukaku loan deal
According to report made online, Inter Milan has come to an agreement with Chelsea over Lukaku return. The Belgium International has not hidden his desire to go back to his former club Inter Milan after his poor performance at Chelsea, in which he scored 15 Goals in 44 matches last season.
Chelsea new owner Todd Boehly has stated that Lukaku departure from the team was for the best before Lukaku made it clear how determined he was to leave Chelsea.
Chelsea are planning to sign Bayern Munich Hitman Roberto Lewandowski as Romero Lukaku’s replacement this summer.
Burnley interested in signing Majeed Ashimeru
The Ghana International player made 40 appearances and he scored 3 goals and gave 2 assist in the recent concluded season.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023