PSG no longer keeping tabs on Bernardo Silva
According to Media Foot, PSG are no longer interested in Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva after being on his trail for almost the entirety of last year.
As per the report PSG were willing to go all out to get the Portuguese player to Paris, they even submitted an €80m bid which was rejected.
The report further states that while PSG are no longer in for him, Barcelona still plan on luring him to the Camp Nou.
Chelsea could swoop in for Pedro Porro
According to GOAL Chelsea are planning to make a move for Sporting Lisbon defender Pedro Porro, who has also been linked with Juventus.
As per the report, Chelsea are looking for a talented right-back to rotate with Reece James, and Porro’s profile matches their requirements. They could be willing to pay his release clause of €45m to sign him, which will also give them an advantage over Juventus.
PSG offer Škriniar €12m-a-year salary on one condition
As per La Repubblica (via SempreInter), PSG are willing to give Inter Milan defender Milan Škriniar a contract of €12m a year, provided he leaves Inter for free.
Škriniar’s contract with Inter Milan expires at the end of the season, with no agreement to renew reached yet. PSG have been monitoring the Slovak defender all year and hope to sign him to replace veteran defender Sergio Ramos.
Barcelona unlikely to bring back Aubameyang this season
According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona cannot sign former striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Chelsea even for free as he has already been registered for them and the Blues respectively this season.
As per the report, it is against the rules for a player to be allowed to play after a third registration, even if for their former club.
Newcastle ask Man Utd for McTominay (Keith Downie)
Sky Sports reporter Keith Downie has told GiveMeSport that the Magpies recently enquired about signing Scott McTominay.
Newcastle now have the sort of money to go and sign. players from the Premier League’s biggest clubs but it doesn’t sound as though this move is likely.
Indeed, Downie explained: “I think there was an enquiry made for McTominay recently, perhaps even on loan, but I don’t think Man United want to do it
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023