TRANSFER NEWS: Real Madrid prepare €120M for Portuguese forward, UK Govt. approve Chelsea’s takeover
Real Madrid prepare €120M for Portuguese forward.
Real Madrid are reportedly preparing an offer of €120M for Rafael Leao, whose release clause stands at €150M.
However, AC Milan don’t want to sell the Portuguese forward and hope to extend his contract until 2026.
UK Government approve Chelsea’s takeover.
The Government of the United Kingdom has issued the licence that permits the sale of Chelsea Football Club.
According to their statement, this steps will secure the future of the important cultural asset and protects fans and the wider football community.
Liverpool still in race to sign Tchouameni.
Premier league club, Liverpool are reportedly still in the race to sign French midfielder, Aurelien Tchouameni and will accelerate their attempts after the champions league final.
PSG are also ready to offer much more than Real Madrid or Liverpool. Madrid haven’t totally agreed a deal yet.
Barcelona look to sell Depay.
La Liga giants, Barcelona will look to sell Memphis Depay this summer if they can get a deal over the line for Robert Lewandowski.
Barca will demand around €20M for the Dutchman.
Real Madrid explore possibility of signing Gnabry.
Real Madrid are exploring the possibility of signing Serge Gnabry this summer after Kylian Mbappe decided to stay at PSG.
The German winger has just one-year left on his contract and Bayern have made it clear they will sell him if he doesn’t sign a new deal.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023