Tuchel Gives Reason He Didn’t Play Timo Werner Against Crystal Palace
Thomas Tuchel has been very exceptional since he joined the blues late January following the sack of Frank Lampard as Chelsea boss.
Ever since he came, he has played 16 matches; won 11 drew 4, and lost one to West Bromwich in their Premier League Match.
He has taken the club to the fourth position on the premier league table, he also took the club to the semi-final of the FA Cup competition, and presently, the blues are in the Quarterfinal of the Champions League after winning their first leg against FC Porto 2-0.
Even Liverpool Legend, Graeme Souness has praised Thomas Tuchel for good work saying that Chelsea is the second strongest team in the Premier League. Above his side Liverpool and behind Pep Guardiola’s side Manchester city.
Chelsea boss has given his reason why he left Timo Werner on a bench in their match against Crystal Palace.
Kai Harvertz, Christian Pulisic, Kurt Zouma, and Hakim Ziyech were on target but not Timo Werner as he was left on the bench by his countryman.
Speaking ahead of their kick-off, Tuchel admitted that his lack of form has had played a role in his move to the bench as Pulisic replaces him
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023