Tuchel Reveals Three Chelsea Players Sustained Injury During Training
Chelsea boss, Thomas Tuchel has disclosed that Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta and Ruben Loftus-Cheekall picked up injuries in training on Monday.
Photo Credit: Goggle.
Chelsea needed a penalty shoot-out to see off Southampton and qualify for the Carabao Cup quarter-final on Tuesday night.
The match ended 1-1 after 90 minutes, as Che Adams cancelled out Kai Havertz’s opener.
The manager admitted after the game that his team selection was impacted after three players suffered injuries the day before on the training pitch.
Christensen has been forced into minor surgery on a tooth issue, Azpilicueta has a shoulder problem and Loftus-Cheek has injured his hip.
“Andreas needed to recover from tooth surgery and he should be back in training on Thursday if there are no complications.
“We hope Azpi is back for the weekend. He had a shoulder injury yesterday in training when he fell on it. It’s very painful but he’s Azpi and he’s a tough guy.
“Ruben felt after training some pain in his hip joint. Hopefully we can handle it for Saturday”, Tuchel said.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023