Tuchel to receive £6.9m as payoff.
Recently sacked Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel is set to receive a fee of £6.9m as payoff for the remainder of his contract which runs until 2024.
Chelsea reach verbal agreement with Graham Potter.
Graham Potter has verbally agreed to take over Thomas Tuchel as Chelsea boss. Formal paperwork is expected to follow soon with Chelsea hoping to finalise the appointment before match against Fulham this weekend.
Meanwhile, those close to Mauricio Pochettino also expects the English club to sign the Brighton manager as their new head coach.
Tuchel reportedly turned down Barca & Man Utd job last season.
Thomas Tuchel turned down the opportunity to speak to Barcelona and Manchester United last season.
The German manager reportedly told both clubs he wanted to remain at Chelsea, feeling it was his duty given the turmoil at the club
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023