Chelsea fail to secure all three points in their second match of the UEFA Champions League as they played out a 1-1 draw against RB Salzburg at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday evening.
Summer signing Raheem Sterling scored the first goal of Potter’s era but the visitors equalise through Noah Okafor.
After the game, Chelsea new manager Graham Potter reacted to his team’s draw against the Austrian side.
Chelsea manager Graham Potter, talking to BT Sport, says: “We’re disappointed with the result. I thought the boys gave everything. We scored a good goal, but lost a bit in the second half but their goalkeeper has made some good saves.
“It is what it is, we have to dust ourselves down. Personality and application was good, we will get better. We got Raheem in one-on-one situations quite often and the goal was a good result of that.
“It’s always irritating when you concede a goal. Overall the defensive performance was quite good, it’s just the little details we will have to improve.
“It has not been easy for the boys, they have responded to us really well over the last few days and it’s a point we will have to take and get better. The attitude has been fantastic, no complaints apart from the fact we have not taken three points.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023