Benfica manager Jorge Jesus on monday during his pre-match press conference ahead of their match with Maritimo betalk the greatness of Diego Maradona who died on 25 November 2020.
During the press conference Jesus Surprisedly stated that Lionel Messi has no ‘passion’ for football, and that Cristiano Ronaldo only have a ‘Little bit’.
The 66-year-old regarded Maradona who died at the age of 60 as the ‘greatest’ player of all-time alongside Brazilian striker Pele.
His statement read “Maradona was the greatest, not only for what he was as a genius and player, but for the way he showed. That made the difference to me.”
“He was a world top, but he had a passion for the game, he was born to be a football player, he was born with everything.”
But Jesus noticed that the comment will bring confusion and later clarify that the intention was to applaud Maradona’s relationship with the game and not tear down Messi’s apparent lack of passion:
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023