Algeria vs Sierra Leone
Africa Cup of Nations
Date: Tuesday, 11 January 2022
Kick-off at 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET
Venue: Japoma Stadium.
Algeria begin their Africa Cup of Nations campaign with the match against Sierra Leone on Tuesday at Japoma Stadium.
Algeria will enter into Round 1 in a very convincing fashion. They have won the FIFA Arab Cup Play-offs Final against Tunisia and follows a 27 unbeaten games streak before they face the travelers Sierra Leone.
While the visiting side aren’t enjoying their form, having lost three out of their last five matches. The squad will be coming into this tie, against the stronger home side, on the back of a 0-2 defeat at the hands of Comoros.
Algeria vs Sierra Leone Head-to-head (h2h)
- The teams have met each other on three occasions.
- Two of those three fixtures have seen Algeria clinch the win.
- Their last encounter finished 2-0 in favour of Algeria.
- All those games saw at least two goals scored by Algeria in FT.
Algeria vs Sierra Leone Prediction
Buoyed by their previous results, Algeria will be hoping for more of the same like their last game win over Ghana for 3-0 FT score.
Their most recent scorelines really do illustrate the point that much solidity has been shown by the Algeria rearguard.
Except those two shootout games, they have been a threat going forward of late. They have scored 13 goals from their 7 previous outings.
Following on from a loss in their previous game, Leone and their traveling fans will hope for a better result here. Unfortunately, their current form wont assures a better result for them.
They haven’t won a single game on road in the history of their away match-ups. That’s never good. When they face a stronger side like Algeria, its really safe to bet in favour of Algeria to grab an easy win at Japoma Stadium.
Taking everything into account, we envisage that Algeria will more than likely score more than a couple of goals when they meet Sierra Leone , who might well find it difficult to score themselves.
Accordingly, we see a comfortable win for Algeria at full-time.
- DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens January 26, 2022
- Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star January 26, 2022
- Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season January 26, 2022
- Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ January 26, 2022
- Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY January 26, 2022
Sports News17 hours ago
OFFICIAL: Another Top English Club Sacks Manager After Run Of Poor Results, Latest Transfer Updates
Sports News10 hours ago
BREAKING; Star Player Undergoes Medicals Ahead Of Move, Latest On Transfer Done Deals
Live Streaming10 hours ago
Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY
Live Streaming7 hours ago
Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ
Sports News6 hours ago
Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season
Transfer News6 hours ago
Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star
Sports News6 hours ago
DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens