Arsenal will look to put their Premier League misery aside when they host Manchester City in the EFL Cup quarter-final on Tuesday at 8:00pm (UK time).
Gunners boss Mikel Arteta is under increasingly more pressure, with his side languishing in 15th place in the league, meaning Tuesday’s EFL Cup game has taken on greater significance.
Where to watch Arsenal vs Man City on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Football
Where to live stream Arsenal vs Man City:
International audiences: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders (except those within the UK; other geo restrictions apply). Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Arsenal vs Man City live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
Scoreline prediction: Arsenal 1-3 Man City
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet
Arsenal vs Man City build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The Gunners have been in wretched form of late, with their latest defeat by Everton making it seven without a win in the Premier League, with just three goals scored during that time.
It’s a run which has left Arsenal 12 points adrift of the top four, with a relegation battle looking more likely than a challenge for European qualification at present. As such, Arteta is now under immense pressure to turn the tables and start delivering results.
The Spaniard will next go toe-to-toe with his compatriot and old friend, Pep Guardiola, who brings his Manchester City side south on a run of eight games without defeat. Inconsistent though they may be, the Citizens are creeping up the Premier League table, are through to the Champions League knockout stage and are experts in the EFL Cup having won five out of the last seven editions of this competition, including the last three.
So, can Arteta put a silver lining around the dark clouds heading into the festive period, or will Guardiola pile further misery onto his former assistant?
- Arsenal (vs Everton): Leno; Holding, Luiz, Tierney; Maitland-Niles, Ceballos, Elneny, Saka; Pepe, Nketiah, Willian.
- Manchester City (vs Southampton): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo; Gundogan, Rodri; Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling; Torres.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed Arsenal’s defeat at Everton and is a doubt for this match, as is Thomas Partey, while Granit Xhaka is suspended.
Gabriel Jesus missed the trip to Southampton with a mouth injury and is being monitored ahead of this one.
Players to watch:
- Arsenal: With Aubameyang struggling for form and fitness, the goalscoring responsibility for Arsenal might well fall onto young Eddie Nketiah once again on Tuesday. The 21-year-old has been in fine form in the Europa League this season, scoring three times so far, including one in each of his last two continental appearances. In the Premier League, Nketiah has just one goal, which came in a 2-1 win over West Ham back in September, but he did follow that up with a goal in the Gunners’ 2-0 EFL Cup victory over Leicester just four days later, so he already has form in this competition.
- Manchester City: As has been the case throughout his time in Manchester, Guardiola fielded a strong XI during the 3-0 win over Burnley in the previous round and is fully expected to do so once again. With two goals and an assist, the hero that night was undoubtedly Raheem Sterling and if recent performances are anything to go by, it would appear the England international is starting to return to his peak. Sterling scored the winner against Southampton at the weekend, making it two goals and two assists in his last seven City appearances across all competitions, with each of those direct contributions counting toward an unbeaten result. With seven goals and three assists, Sterling has a good record against Arsenal across his career and he’ll be eager to add to those tallies as City edge closer to yet more silverware.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022