Arsenal vs Tottenham
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 26 September 2021
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners got a break as they had the opportunity to go through a series of easy games after making a poor start to their campaign. However, it’s about to end as they are about to take on a wounded Tottenham.
Arsenal may have some momentum due to their wins in these easy games the last couple of weeks – but they are expected to struggle against the Spurs.
Going on, Mikel Arteta’s men have scored the least number of goals of all the teams in the competition, while only three other squads have conceded more than them – all three of which are placed 17th or below in the table.
And it also needs to be noted that the team could no longer be considered as one of the titans of the English top flight. Not only did they lose out on a European spot the last season, but it looks they might finish in the bottom half of the table this time around.
In the meantime, Tottenham started their campaign on a great note – going on a three-game winning streak, before they were brought back to earth by Crystal Palace and Chelsea.
However, the Spurs do have a great h2h record against the Gunners in recent years, and they will try their best to get their season back on track with an impressive win this Sunday.
Arsenal vs Tottenham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Spurs had recorded a 1-0 win in the latest encounter.
- They had won three of the former four clashes.
- They had scored two or more goals in five of the past eight meetings.
- Since 2014, the hosts have kept a single clean sheet at this stadium.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction
Arsenal recorded a 0-1 win on the road the last match-day, against Burnley. In the meantime, Tottenham lost 0-3 at home against Chelsea.
Going on, the Gunners might have recorded some wins lately – but all of those had come against either teams from lower divisions, or against teams that are under constant relegation threat.
Going on, they have a poor h2h record against this foe in recent years, and on top of that, Tottenham are determined to get back into their winning groove, after they were humbled by reigning European champions Chelsea.
Harry Kane and co need a comparatively easier opponent to ease back into their rhythm, and once again start posting wins. On that account, Arsenal seem like the right candidate.
By the looks of things, expect Spurs to deliver a victory this weekend.
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022
- Download God of War Ragnarök for Android and iOS Free Games November 24, 2022