Arsenal and Wolves will be looking to move up the Premier League table when they face off on Sunday night.
The two sides have both won four of their nine top-flight games so far this season to sit in mid-table.
Arsenal host Wolves in the Premier League this weekend
Arsenal drew at Leeds last weekend and have won just one of their last five in the league.
Wolves, meanwhile, are a point better off and were held by Southampton on Monday night.
Both need to start finding their top form and this clash could be the catalyst for either to do just that.
Arsenal v Wolves: Date and kick-off time
This match will be held at the Emirates on Sunday, November 29 and will kick-off at 7:15pm.
This fixture finished 1-1 last season with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s opener being canceled out by Raul Jimenez.
The Gunners have not beaten Wolves at home since a 2-0 league win in February 2011.
Arsenal v Wolves: TV channel and live stream
The game is being broadcast on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event from 7pm.
Sky Sports customers can live stream this via the app using their mobile, tablet or computer devices.
If not, you can purchase a Sky Sports Day Pass from NowTV for £8.99.
Arsenal v Wolves: Team news
Arsenal should be able to call upon Bukayo Saka as he has recovered from the dead leg he suffered last weekend.
Nicolas Pepe is suspended while Willian and Thomas Partey are doubts.
Mohamed Elneny and Sead Kolasinac having been self-isolating due to Covid-19 but could return if they test negative.
Wolves captain Conor Coady has also been following his own period of self-isolation but will be available on Sunday.
Romain Saiss remains out due to his positive coronavirus test.
Wolves captain Conor Coady will be fit to face Arsenal this weekend
Arsenal v Wolves: Match stats and facts
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 19 top-flight meetings with Wolves (W13 D5), going down 1-3 at Molineux in April 2019.
- Wolves are winless in their last nine away league games against Arsenal (D4 L5) since a 3-2 victory in September 1979. However, each of their last three visits to the Emirates have ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Arsenal have lost their last two home Premier League games by an aggregate score of 0-4 – they’ve not lost three in a row at home in the league without scoring since a run of four in November/December 1908.
- Arsenal have scored just one goal in their last five Premier League games, failing to score in either of their last two. They last went three league games without scoring back in February 2016.
- After a 10-game unbeaten run in Premier League games in London (W5 D5), Wolves have lost their last two in the capital by an aggregate score of 0-6.
- Only Tottenham (9) have conceded fewer Premier League goals this season than Wolves (10). However, coming into this weekend’s games, Wolves have scored fewer goals than any other side in the top half of the table (9).
- Arsenal haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last seven Premier League home games, their longest run without a league shutout at home since a run of nine between January-August 2007.
- Arsenal are averaging just 9.1 shots-per-game in the Premier League this season, their lowest on record in a single campaign in the competition (since 1997-98). Indeed, their lowest three average shots-per-game figures have been in the last three seasons (also 12.3 in 2018-19 and 10.7 in 2019-20).
- No Arsenal player has had more shots (13) or created more chances (11) than Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this season. However, the Gabonese striker has scored just one goal in his last eight league games.
- Since Wolves were promoted back to the Premier League in 2018, Raul Jimenez has scored 32% of their goals in the division (34/107). Of the ever-present teams in that time, only Jamie Vardy at Leicester (36%) and Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (33%) have scored a higher share of their side’s goals since 2018-19.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023