Barcelona vs Real Betis
Spain – La Liga
Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Kick-off at 15:15 UK/ 16:15 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barca are slowly building up momentum, and are gaining confidence under Xavi. Make no mistake, they have a lot to do before they catch up, but a lot of positive signs can be seen.
This weekend, they are at home, and are taking on Betis who have been impressive lately.
By all means, expect a cracker of a game, as both teams love to play attacking football.
Still, at the Nou Camp, a motivated Barcelona should find a way to post the much-needed three points on the board.
Barcelona vs Real Betis Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-3 win for Barca.
- They are on a five-game winning streak.
- The last six fixtures in a row had goals from both teams.
- 21 of the previous 24 meetings had three or more goals.
Barcelona vs Real Betis Prediction & Analysis
Xavi’s men recorded a 1-3 win on the road the last match-day, against Europa League champions Villarreal. They are also on a six-fixture unbeaten run, and have been dominating games lately – which they were unable to do under Ronald Koeman.
The team will be keen to deliver a confidence-boosting win this weekend, especially since they have a crucial match coming in the Champions League – against Bayern Munich.
Going on, they also do have a great h2h record against this rival over the years.
On the other hand, Betis had recorded a 3-1 win at home against Levante the past game week. They are also on a three-fixture winning streak, and though they might be underdogs against the Catalans, they certainly won’t go down without a fight.
By all means, anticipate a goal-fest this Saturday at the Nou Camp.
Key Stats for Betting
- Betis are placed fifth in the table, and only the two Madrid teams have scored more goals than them in the entire competition.
- They have scored three or more goals in three of the past seven road trips, and had found the back of the net twice or more in seven of the past thirteen away fixtures.
- Meanwhile, the Catalans are on a six-game unbeaten run, and they have lost just twice at home all season. Once against Real Madrid in the Liga, and once against Bayern in the Champions League.
- Not once have they failed to find the back of the net at this stadium in a league match this season.
- DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens January 26, 2022
- Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star January 26, 2022
- Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season January 26, 2022
- Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ January 26, 2022
- Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY January 26, 2022
Sports News18 hours ago
OFFICIAL: Another Top English Club Sacks Manager After Run Of Poor Results, Latest Transfer Updates
Sports News11 hours ago
BREAKING; Star Player Undergoes Medicals Ahead Of Move, Latest On Transfer Done Deals
Live Streaming8 hours ago
Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ
Live Streaming11 hours ago
Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY
Sports News7 hours ago
Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season
Transfer News7 hours ago
Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star
Sports News6 hours ago
DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens