Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021
Kick-off at 15:15 UK/ 16:15 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
If Barca were not having enough troubles in hand, they now have to take on an in-form Real Madrid. With Vinicius Jr and Karim Benzema on stupendous form, the expectation is that the Los Blancos are about to deliver a painful loss to the Catalans at the Nou Camp.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid Head-to-head
- The Royal Whites are on a three-fixture winning streak.
- They had scored two or more goals in all three meetings.
- The last they lost against this rival was back in March of 2019.
- Barca were winless in seven of the last eight clashes at this venue.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction & Analysis
Barca had recorded a 3-1 win at home the last match-day against Valencia, and to be honest, for the first time in a long time, fans were impressed with the style of play.
However, they followed it up with a barely satisfactory win in the CL, and their opponents were practically minnows.
It’s doubtful if Ronald Koeman’s men would be able to hold off the onslaught of the Royal Whites ninety minutes long this weekend.
Under Carlo Ancelotti, players have started to click, and for the Los Blancos this is a great opportunity to deliver a famous win over their arch-rivals.
The 13-time European champions have lost just twice this whole season in all competitions, and both losses had come against teams that were least expected – the newly-promoted Espanyol, and Sheriff Tiraspol from Moldova.
It’s obvious that the defeats had come as Ancelotti’s men underestimated their opponents. But it is certainly not going to happen this weekend. This a match-up between arch-rivals, and Real Madrid will be motivated to secure a win at their opposing ground.
Key Stats for Betting
- Ancelotti’s men have scored the most number of goals in the competition so far. In fact, they have slotted in seven more goals than the next best team.
- They have lost just once all through this campaign, and had won six of their past nine games.
- Meanwhile, Barca have a total of just four wins from their last ten games, and two of these wins had come against teams in the bottom-most tier of the table, while a third win had come against Dynamo Kyiv in the Champions League.
- Only twice have the Catalans kept clean sheets at home this season in all competitions – against Levante, and Dynamo Kyiv
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023