Barcelona vs Sevilla
Spanish La Liga
Date: 3 April 2022, Sunday
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barcelona and Sevilla will close an exciting La Liga Sunday with the derby of Matchday No 30 at Camp Nou.
Blaugrana have a chance to move level on points with Los Rojiblancos at the second place of the league standings with a victory here.
The hosts will enter the match in much higher spirits after a streak of seven wins and a draw in the last eight outings in all competitions.
Barcelona look a completely different team with Xavi at the helm and the results are there to prove it. The Catalans offered a masterclass showing in the 0-4 drubbing of arch rivals Real Madrid in the previous round’s El Clasico at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.
Xavi now has immense talent in the final third as the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Ferran Torres, Ousmane Dembele, and Adama Traore look unstoppable.
Blaugrana have thus scored four goals in four of the last five La Liga fixtures. They will hardly maintain this thread here against Sevilla who own the best defensive record in the division, but we definitely see the hosts as clear favorites on Sunday evening.
Everything said for Barcelona works pretty much the opposite for Sevilla who have been struggling badly for goals in the recent weeks.
Los Rojiblancos have won only one of the last five games in all competitions but even that win against West Ham United now counts for little as the Hammers eliminated the Spaniards in the last 16 round of UEFA Europa League.
Julen Lopetegui’s men have scored just two goals in the last five matches across competitions.
Barcelona vs Sevilla Head-to-head
- Barcelona have dominated this matchup over the course of history, especially in the clashes at Camp Nou.
- Blaugrana won 25, drew 5, and lost just 4 of the last 34 home clashes against Sevilla.
- Interestingly, none of the previous six head to head clashes between the two outfits provided three or more goals.
Barcelona vs Sevilla Prediction
This match can only go one way based on the form shown by both teams in the last couple of months.
Barcelona are flying high these days and we expect them to ease past the non-inspiring Sevilla side on Sunday. You can back the hosts to win by two or more goals difference at the 2.35 odds.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022