Bologna vs Atalanta
Italy Serie A
Date: Wednesday, 23 December 2020
Kick-Off at 19.45 UK
Venue: Renato Dall’Ara Stadium, Bologna.
Atalanta have finally felt reinvigorated even without Papu Gomez in the ranks and we’ve seen them complete an exciting comeback to beat Roma (4-1) last week. They now travel to Bologna and hope to keep it up and we feel Gasperini should set up an attacking approach once again.
La Dea thus bagged their third win in four outings across competitions, beating Ajax (0-1) and Fiorentina (3-0) while also holding Juventus to a 1-1 draw last week. They will now be in good spirits and we feel the struggling rivals could have trouble coping at Renato Dall’Ara Stadium.
Bologna shared the spoils with Spezia (2-2) and Torino (1-1) in their last two outings and now have a streak of four games without a win. They sit in the bottom part of the table and while there’s a seven-point gap to the relegation zone, it looks like a very tough battle for survival in the making.
Sinisa Mihajlovic’s men have been conceding numbers of goals quite regularly and this will be just as worrying, despite the attacking line led by Orsolini and Musa Barrow delivering.
Bologna vs Atalanta Head-to-head
- Atalanta beat Bologna (1-0) in July and earned their eighth win in nine head-to-head clashes.
- Bologna only interrupted the unwanted streak as they beat La Dea (2-1) the last time sides met at this ground.
- We’ve been used to exciting games through 2018 and 2019, which has us hoping for more now.
Bologna vs Atalanta Prediction
We will back Atalanta to bag all three points at Renato Dall’Ara Stadium, going for them to build on dominance we’ve seen in head-to-head clashes lately. Bologna will be no sitting ducks but going for an Away win at 1.61 feels like buying money for old rope at this point.
Still, we expect a thrilling occasion and the home side should do their part in making it such. We are going for goals galore and backing a high-scoring contest with Over 2.5 Goals & goals on both ends. We’ve seen such games in three of the sides’ last four clashes too and we now hope for another such occasion on Wednesday evening.
Bologna vs Atalanta Bet Tips
Away win @ 1.61
Over 2.5 Goals FT & BTTS @ 1.83.
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023