Borussia Dortmund vs Hertha Berlin
Date: Saturday, 13 March 2021
Kick-Off at 17.30 UK
Venue: Signal-Iduna-Park, Dortmund.
BVB return to domestic duties on Saturday afternoon when they are set to host relegation-threatened Hertha BSC in the last Bundesliga game of the day.
Dortmund somehow survived the Sevilla threat to advance to the UEFA Champions League quarter-final after holding the Spaniards to a 2-2 draw in the second leg on Tuesday evening at Signal-Iduna-Park.
The match has a massive importance for both outfits who are fighting distinct battles. Dortmund have disappointed their fans with league performances this season.
They hold the 6th position in the Bundesliga standings at the moment and will have to dig deep to secure the top-four finish and another Champions League campaign next season. The fourth-placed Eintracht Frankfurt are four points away at the moment.
Hertha are, on the other side, just two points above the relegation play-offs spot.
Dortmund vs Hertha Berlin Head-to-head
- Hertha have not been a serious opposition to BVB in the last couple of years.
- Borussia Dortmund won each of the last four clashes with Die Alte Dame. This includes a demolishing 2-5 victory in the reverse fixture played in this term of Bundesliga.
- Five of the last six head to head encounters have seen goals at both ends.
Dortmund vs Hertha Berlin Prediction
Hertha picked up a super-important 2-1 comeback victory over Augsburg last weekend. They’ve escaped the red zone thanks to the 89th-minute penalty-goal from Dodi Lukebakio. The Berliners lost six and drawn one of seven Bundesliga matches beforehand.
Also, the visitors led by Pal Dardai are winless in eight consecutive league matches on the road. They certainly do not have much to hope for against BVB who have won each of the last four H2H clashes.
Moving forward, Dortmund are unbeaten in the last seven home outings across competitions. They have scored at least two goals in each of the last five matches in all competitions.
Erling Haaland notched two goals in each of the last two appearances and he will be the main target in the final third this time around as well.
The home win is a banker bet at the 1.45 odds, but we will be brave enough and back the hosts to win by at least two goals difference at the odds of 2.25.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022