Brighton vs Manchester United
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 7 May 2022
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Amex Stadium.
The Red Devils still have a mathematical chance to make it to the top four of the table, and thus secure entry into the next edition of the Champions league.
It’s not going to happen in all probability, but they are going to go for it. And even if it does not transpire, they will be able to land a ticket to the Europa League and considering the current competition level of the English top flight it is not a bad prize at all.
And it is extremely important for the team that they finish the campaign on a positive note, especially with fans being so impatient with the current management.
But Brighton will try their very best to not just roll over. Even they have a mathematical chance to secure one of the last European spots, and since they don’t have anything to lose at all, they are about to give their absolute best on the pitch.
By the looks of things expect a competitive encounter between the two teams. It is anticipated that goals will come from either end of the pitch as well.
Brighton vs Manchester United Head-to-head (h2h)
- United had recorded a 2-0 win at home in the reverse fixture.
- They are on a six-game winning streak.
- Three of the last four clashes at this venue had three or more goals.
- It’s been four years since the hosts have won at this stadium.
Brighton vs Manchester United Prediction & Analysis
Brighton 0-3 on the road the last matchday against wolves, and they were also unbeaten in five of their past six fixtures.
However, they are on an 8-game winless streak at home and they had lost four of their previous six appearances at this venue as well.
On the other hand, Manchester United did win 0-3 at home the past game week against Brentford. But they are on a four-match losing streak on the road, and they have won just twice away from home in their past ten road trips.
It goes without saying that the defense of either of these two teams are suffering from inconsistency, and in this final stretch of the season chances are high for them to let in goals in huge numbers.
Going on, the Devils will try their absolute best to go for the win and they do have the talent for it as well. Count on them to make the most from their recent win and post another three points on the board this Saturday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Brighton have won just thrice at home all through the campaign.
- It also needs to be mentioned that the Red Devils have won just six times away from home this season, and as of now they are on a four-fixture losing streak on the road in league encounters.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022