BURNLEY VS EVERTON: PREDICTIONS
After winning their opening seven games across all competitions, including four in the Premier League, the Toffees have only picked up one victory in their last six matches, taking four points from a possible 18.
Carlo Ancelotti’s men have slipped to eighth in the table and ahead of a run of fixtures which sees Everton face Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal and Man Utd (EFL Cup), three points (and a clean sheet) against Burnley will be absolutely paramount.
Everton’s recent struggles are nothing compared to Burnley’s woes this season, however. The Clarets are currently languishing in 19th in the Premier League with just five points from nine games so far.
Four of those five points came in a two-game run prior to Burnley’s 5-0 defeat against Manchester City last weekend, with Sean Dyche’s side drawing 0-0 with Brighton before beating Crystal Palace 1-0
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023