Burnley vs Sheffield United
England – Premier League
Date: Tuesday, 29 December 2020
Kick-off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Turf Moor.
The Blades are by far the worst team in the whole competition, and that too by a country mile. They are certainly placed dead last in the table, and despite the season about to enter its second phase, they have a total of just two points on the table.
They have also been one of the worst defensive sides in the whole league, and no other squad has scored fewer goals than them as well.
Meanwhile, the Clarets used to be one of the best defensive teams in the PL the last season, and were even in the running to qualify for a European spot. However, this time around, they have dropped the ball.
As of now, they are struggling to stay above the relegation cut-off, and are in desperate need for points.
In such a scenario, the game against Chris Wilder’s men are an absolute blessing.
Expect Burnley to give their best on the pitch, and make the most of this easier fixture.
Burnley vs Sheffield United: Head-to-head (h2h)
- These two had contested in the EFL Cup just two months back, and then Sean Dyche’s men recorded a win via penalties.
- They were also unbeaten in seven of their preceding eight fixtures.
- Since 2002, not once have the hosts failed to score at this venue.
- Since 2008, the home team are on an unbeaten run at this stadium.
Burnley vs Sheffield United: Prediction
The Clarets lost 1-0 on the road the last match-day, against Leeds. In the meantime, the Blades lost 0-1 at home against Everton.
Going on, Dyche’s men were unbeaten in six of their former eight match-ups, and the two losses during this stretch had come against Leeds, and Manchester City.
At home, they are also on an unbeaten run in the past three appearances, and this stretch included opponents such as the Wolves, and Everton.
On the other hand, their counterparts are on a 16-game winless run, and an alarming 14 of these were losses. On the road, they are also on an eight-fixture winless run, and of these seven were defeats.
On top of all that, the Clarets also have an impressive h2h record against this opponent over the past two decades, and especially so at this venue.
For the reasons, expect Burnley to emerge victorious this Tuesday at the Turf Moor.
Burnley vs Sheffield United: Betting Tips
Burnley 0, +0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.44 (4/9)
To Win Either Half: Burnley @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR August 7, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match August 7, 2022
- Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Clermont Foot vs PSGLive Streaming Match #CF63PSG August 6, 2022
Live Streaming12 hours ago
Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL
Live Streaming9 hours ago
Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL
Live Streaming6 hours ago
Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match
Live Streaming6 hours ago
Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR