Watch Burnley vs Wolves Live Streaming Match #BURWOL
Burnley vs Wolves
England – Premier League
Date: Monday, 21 December 2020
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Turf Moor.
The Clarets are one of the worst teams in the competition at the moment, and are hanging by a thread over the relegation cut-off. They have secured a total of just two wins through the campaign, and have scored the least number of goals in the process.
Even the dead-last placed Sheffield United (who are yet to post a win on the board) have outscored them.
Meanwhile, the Wanderers are trying to live up to their status as the ‘Giant-killers’ in the league. They had missed out on a European spot the last season narrowly, and are currently three points away from such a spot.
They certainly want to avoid the mishap of the past campaign, and will target the worst teams in the competition to post some much-needed points against their name.
Sean Dyche’s men are a suitable candidate to post a comfortable win over, considering their struggles. Moreover, Nuno Espirito Santo’s men also have a good h2h record against them in the recent years.
Trust the Wolves to make it count and deliver a winning performance this Monday.
Burnley vs Wolves: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Wanderers had recorded 17 of the former 24 overall wins.
- They have lost just once in the past seven-year period.
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- At this venue, the hosts have won just four times in the last three decades.
Burnley vs Wolves: Prediction
The Clarets were held to a goalless draw the last match-day on the road, by Aston Villa. In the meantime, Santo’s men recorded a 2-1 win at home against Chelsea.
Going on, Dyche’s men were winless in 16 of their preceding 20 fixtures, and they had failed to score in eight of their preceding twelve match-ups. They had also lost four of their past six appearances at home, and have won just once at this venue since June.
On the other hand, the Wanderers are usual contenders for a European spot, and they were unbeaten in seven of their former ten overall games.
The three losses during this stretch had come against Leicester, Liverpool, and Aston Villa – some of the best teams in the contest.
On top of that, Santo’s men also have a great h2h record against opponent over the years.
For the reasons, expect Wolves to be the better team on the pitch this Monday.
Burnley vs Wolves: Betting Tips
Wolves to Win Either Half @ 1.60 (3/5)
Wolves 0, +0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023